Monday 29 June 2009

(To: Chaos) (From: Rain)

Ahhh!
Dont be sad!!!
When I said I didn't like mexicans, you were not supposed to take it personally...
I dont like the mexican guys that yell at me...
Or glare...
I hate it when I'm walking by myself, and they start walking towards me with their friends, yelling at me, and being like, "Hey you girlie! Come here!"
And they start yelling at me, when I start hurrying away..and AHHHHHHHH

I'm already scared of guys...
I guess its not that I dont like mexicans, I know alot of nice ones, now that I think about it...
I'm just scared of them...

Please dont take it personally...if you are mexican....
please?
Dont be mad at me...

Angel is already mad at me, and I think its because I am not that big of a fan of Michael Jackson...but now hes not talking to me....
:(

Please dont be mad at me to...I wont be able to bear it...

<3 <3 <3

7 comments:

  1. AWWW! Sweetie, of course I'm not mad at you! :D

    I was just worried that you were racist or something! And besides, sorry for those that yelled at you! You know I'd tell them off! LOL!

    Don't trip I;m not mad... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, quick question, tho. Do you have IM, like at all? Or just not Yahoo...Cuz I can add you if you have MSN...

    PS: I'm calling you Rainy. Why because I can. :D If you don't like it feel free to tell me...I'll stop. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, nope I dont mind it at all... <3
    Just as long as your not mad...

    I do have msn..though I have no idea how it works...
    My user name is raining27@gmail.com... though I'm not sure how that works...

    But if you give me yours...I can add you easier... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomeness. LOL

    It's Jaded_stargazer@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I dont mean to interrupt your seemingly non existant argumant but I thought I should clear something up for Rain.

    Angel isnt angry at you. He's not not talking to you. I think he's been busy later but I know he wouldnt hold a grudge against someone just because they dont like Michael Jacskon!

    Yeah em my msn is crankycatz@hotmail.com if anyone wants to join me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I've added you Stephen, but your never on, when I am...(sigh)
    One of these days we will catch eachother...
    Chaos I'll add you.. :)

    Angel's not?
    Oh...(phew)
    thanks for clearing that up... :)
    Are you back for good????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, completely unrelated to this post, but I'm going to answer your comment.

    Oh, I do take long walks. They're heaps good. =)

    Uhmm, yeah, she's not huge - but she's bigger. She's Italian. lol.
    I think she is depressed. But of course there's nothing I can do about it. I tell her to call her friends, but she just keeps shutting them out. I can't get her to do anything. She reckons she's fine, but she's just too proud to admit that she's not.

    Yeah, my dad's a prick. I didn't see him for 9 years, and stuff happened so I was forced to see him.
    He's been good for a few months - impressing his new girlfriend. But now he's just back to his normal self. And I think the other weekend was the final straw. I'll find another way to get hours up for driving.

    ReplyDelete