Monday 8 June 2009

Guys, cigars, and an MP3 player...

Haha, so I saw that guy, (the one who was sending me the hate texts...), I ignored him completely...He was talking to two of his friends, and I'm friends with them, so I walked over, and completely ignoring him, I asked the other two if they knew where my friend was...Haha...

He was glaring at me, but I looked everywhere but him...haha
At the end of the day, he was seriously pissed...but I'm glad...
I'm not usually this cruel, I mean I can be, but I never carry out any false threats, and everyone knows I'm kidding...
But with people like this guy, I can be cruel...and I think it worked...

I got an MP3 player, finally...
My mother didn't want me to have one, but my friend gave me one that she thought she had lost...so its all good...:)

Last night I went to a graduation, it was sooo much fun!
Talked to friends, got lots of hugs, and seriously forgot all my problems for one night!
It was really fun..then we went outside, where all the guys, and teachers were smoking cigars...
haha and wanted to try one...
One guy gave me his, and told me to try it, and I was going to, but then had second thoughts about it...haha...I now wish I had...but still...oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment