Tuesday 2 June 2009

Sorry this is so long...

The guy from the last post...with his pictures...well it turns out he didn't send me one, but three...
Lovely...
I found out that he was pressing his palms together to create the picture...
Ugh... how immature can he get...apparently...lots...
After the third picture I told him to cut it out...because I don't have texting, and it was costing me a ton of money! I also have no money at the moment...and considering that I pay for my own ballet lessens and phone...my mother will be rather angry...
He then has the nerve to ask if I want pictures of different specimens...and I was just like...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Serious creeper!!!!
The other problem is, I'm literally half his height...I'm about five feet tall, and he's about...I don't even know...I come up to his elbow...its scary, but everyone in their family is tall...and they have nine kids...
I've always been kind of scared of him, but know that he seriously hates me, I'm going to be in hiding for the next few months...I see him every Sunday, at church...

Anyway...

What else? Ummmm...
I have this huge bruise on my leg from my skates, and my arms are all cut up, cause my cat got a little excited this morning...and attacked me...

I sent Stephen an invitation on msn...I'm not sure if that worked...
and I found out that I can't send emails..is that because I don't have 'hotmail'????

My mother is signing me up to go to the local public school, for just math and science...
and then I'll walk home and do the rest of my school, here at home...
This should be interesting considering I'm scared out of my wits by people I don't know...
I'm not racist but mexicans scare me to death...
I've always been scared of people, but I've made myself take a walk around the block everyday, and go outside alot more...

If I had my way, I'd be happy to stay in the house all day...but I think maybe its my imagination that scares me the most...
I was almost abducted when I was little, and I remember it so clearly its scary...but luckily my mother walked around the corner just before he could do anything...
I'll tell that story next post...

Ah well...I'm getting over it...and it doesn't help that I'm shorter then everyone my age...but still...

2 comments:

  1. WOW. You remind me of me so much. =P
    I hate leaving the house. I make myself go for walks though.
    And don't even get me started on going to parties and stuff. I really don't like being around people I don't know.

    So how come you're going to school for Maths and Science?
    I tried going back to school at the start of this year... didn't work though.

    Oh, and I'm going to favourite you because you seem cool. And I think we have a bit in common. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thats why I followed you...:)

    I'm going to school for math and science, cause I have to do a lab science...and I tried home schooling math, but it didn't work...haha oops...
    I looked at the answer key, more then the book...I seriously didnt get anything they said...

    ReplyDelete