Monday 15 June 2009

Oh God, it's raining...but I'm not complaining...its filling me up with new life...

Okay guys...I'm back...and I'm here to clear up the suspense..as Stephen put it...haha



Umm, alot has been going on, and my mother wont leave me alone!!!

But here I am at eleven forty at night, writing this to you, because I love you all....



Lets start with...the guy...
Yes, the guy who was sending the hate texts...
Well his sister invited me to go to a movie, Terminator, with her, and so I went...
It turned out that it was her and I and ten or more other guys from my church...ugh

Anyway, on the way to the movie theater, we went to Wendy's to grab dinner...
All the way he and I were arguing, and basically just being really mean to each other...
More him then me...I promise...
His best friend was with us, and the friend turns to me, and says,"Wow, he REALLY hates you...did you know that" haha
I just laughed, and I told him he was very observeant, (sarcastically)...

Then I went home with this guy and his sister...and spent the night...that was interesting...ugh
He was really scaring me...whenever I was in the same room as him, he'd stare at me, and whenever I looked over at him, he'd give me this creepy crooked smile, and leave...or he'd make some mean comment, and then do the creepy ssmile, and then leave...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I am so happy to be out of there still alive...his sister and I had a ton of fun, but ugh...whenever he came in the same room...mentally run away screaming...
He is in love with this girl, who in my opinion is completely retarded...ugh...
She's one of those little copycats that thinks they are so cool...you know the type, they all have the same hairstyle, and have no personality, and all they talk about is boys...

ANYWAY...

My cousins are coming, and my mother is frantic abut the house...my grandmother is also coming...we are cleaning day in and day out...
They are coming on Wednesday, and leaving Sunday...so I wont be able to probubly get on the computer until Monday...so dont worry I'll be back...

Wild horses couldn't pull me away from my blog...but my mother somehow can..haha...

Any Questions???
If you do, please ask, I love answering them... :)

Love you guys!!!

6 comments:

  1. lol the more I hear about this guy, the more I hate him! Can he never be nice to you? Oh no, tell your relatives to leave you alone cos blogging is WAYYYY more important! I can't go a week without you D: <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I have no idea what's going on :L :L
    Lolman ;)
    <3

    I'm trying to comment more often, but I have so much coursework to do these days :(
    The science one is a right bitch... D:
    Eurgh and the geography one on sustainable tourism in the Norfolk Broads *Rolls eyes*
    *Bangs head on table* :L

    But... I'm not at school today so I'm doing my best. (Y) I decided to take the day off because I felt a bit MEH when I woke up. Are you ever allowed days off from your work when you feel ill, or are you forced to do it still? I just wondered.

    Oh, and I do have a question. x] What t-shirt am I wearing? ;) LOLMAN!

    xxx<3xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh what a jerk... I think he may have a little crush on you and feels bad about it or something! Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what church do you belong to? And cleaning hahaha I'm a drill master when i start cleaning, ask Stephen... Nothing is clean until it gleams and shimmers lol. kinda sucks that you won't be on for a while but at least you get a nice dosage on Monday right?? <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephen- no...(sigh) i dont think he could ever be nice...
    the reason I can't leave my relatives and blog, is because my cousins follow me EVERYWHERE...and technically I'm not supposed to have a blog...so...yeah..
    Awww, you cant go for a whole week without me...I'm sure you'll manage...hahaha whatever did you do before I had a blog??? LOL, just kidding <3

    Sarah- My dad is super protective over me, thats why I hardly tell him anything...but when I'm sick, he is sure I'm dying, and I'm not allowed to move...haha
    Your wearing a black tee shirt without any writing on it...am I right? <3

    Angel- I go to a Catholic Church...saint stanislaus...
    haha I know what you mean, I'm a perfectionest...
    and yeah, it'll be nice... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angels right! I want an UBER LONG post on Monday detailing every little event from everything you did to the colour of the sky! :S

    ...sigh.... its stressful to be this demanding! lol Have a nice week and enjoy having your family all around!! <3 <3 <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, Ahhhhhh!!! Family family everywhere..jk
    There come tommorrow, and mother is already stressing out...
    I'll let you know EVERYTHING...but it may be a bit boring...you guys will just have to deal with it...
    All my aunts and uncles and grandparents LOVE to clean...so we have been cleaning our house for about three weeks, and they are going to come and clean it even more...ugh...

    Ah well...mother will be happy...hopefully...

    ReplyDelete