Tuesday 2 June 2009

Abducted

This is the almost abducted story I said I'd tell from last post...
This happened when I was five, but I still remember it like it was yesterday....

I was riding my bike, and I was going way ahead of my mother...
I turned the corner, so that I was out of her sight completely...
There were two twenty year old guys sitting in a car, and they slowly drove over, and pulled up right in front of me, but left the engine running...
The guy in the passenger seat rolled down his window, and was like, "Hey! That's my bike..."
I was riding this little tiny pink bike, and just looked at him, and was like, "No, this is my bike."

I just thought they were confused...

The guy got out of the car, but he left his door open, and walked over to me and reached out to grab me, when my mother walked around the corner, and he ran into the car, and they sped away...

That was the day I learned to never talk to strangers...
I didn't think anything of it, I just thought they were seriously confused people...
but then when I was eight..it clicked...
I've never forgotten it, and maybe that what scares me the most....

Randem thing:

Yesterday I was walking around the block, and this bright red car drives past me.
I looked at it, and there was only a guy driving it...it was kind of a weird car...
So I stared at it, as he passes, and the guy looks right at me, and gives me the middle finger...
I was just like, "Lovely...I'm glad I live in such a 'nice' neighborhood..."

4 comments:

  1. I do apoligize for your many negative expereiences with men. I assure you we are not all like them! Yeah sounds like you live in a very dodgy neighbourhood.

    Thank godness for your mothers presence at the right time or ... well theres no point in thinking about it. I'd be so eternally grateful though. Wow. Scary. lol sorry Ive had an emotional day so im kinda all over the place. lol hope ur well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, at the moment, your life seems worse then mine...
    And its nice to know that you took the time to comment...even when your life is in crumbles...with the tests...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds awful! D: I'm just glad you were okay! Have some love for your almost abduction. <3

    Talking to strangers isn't always so bad, but you can never tell these days. Technically I'm a stranger! You only know me through the Internet lol!

    Aaaaaand omg! I'm commenting! :D I bet you missed me. ;) JAI HO! Sorry, I just feel the need to shout that out. I don't even know what it means tbh haha! It's from that Slumdog Millionaire film and the Pussycat Dolls sing it. :) They're kinda slutty, but the music is good to dance to. :L

    You haven't been on MSN for aaaaages! D: You should come online more often. ;) I miss our conversations full of the "lolman" :L

    Eurgh you really do live in a rough-sounding neighbourhood. D: I had a load of older boys whilstle at me from a car and once, some guys whistled at my dad once and shouted something out LOL! :L He's damn sexy in his sandals... :L :L :L j/k ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! HAHAHA, I love it...haha... his sandels...sorry...

    You commented! This calls for a celebration!
    jk, and duh...of course I missed you...
    I'll try to get on msn sooner...

    They whistled at you? Thats tame in my neighborhood...I've had guys scream their numbers at my back...and lean out their windows and start yelling at the top of their lungs...that was quite scary...since I don't like people anyway...

    What did your dad say, when they whistled?

    ReplyDelete