Friday 26 June 2009

Oh gosh...I ran into another creeper today..well I admit, I saw the trap but walked in anyway...
I should know better by now...(my parents were not there, and my aunt was in her apartment..not good)

I went to the pool today, not a big public one, but a small apartment complex one, where my aunt lives...
I was sitting in the hot tub talking to this little girl and boy...
when their friend walks up, and I know this is creepy, but he was like in his twenties...
He was playing with them earlier on...

Anyway, he asked them, if they wanted to play marco polo...and they said yes..
Then turning to me, asked if I wanted to play...
Going against my better judgement, I agreed, and went to the bigger pool with them...
The whole pool was deserted, except for him, the little girl, the little boy, and I...

We started playing, and the guy was it, he tagged to the little boy, and so we kept playing...
The little boy was about nine years old, and the little girl around eight...
The boy was slow, and couldn't catch anyone...even though he kept peeking form time to time...
The guy grabbed my shoulders, and holding me in front of him, called the boy...
I struggled but this guy was hecka strong, and wouldn't let me go..
So they little boy tagged me...

We played for about ten more minutes, and then we stopped...
The little girl asked if I was ticklish, and I immediately answered no, even though I am the most ticklish person in the world...
The little girl tried to tickle me, which is already awkward..but to make things even more so...
When she found out that I was, and I began to swim away...the guy grabs me by my leg, and pulled me over to him...
Then holds me around the waist, and tells the kids to tickle me...
I kept trying to tell them to quit, but I was laughing to hard...
Ugh...

I went their at around seven and stayed till ten...
And all through that time...
The guy kept grabbing me, and would either have me by the arms in front of him, so that the little kids couldn't splash him, or he'd have me by the waist, and let the kids tickle me...
At one point I got out of the pool, and was walking along the edge, when the little boy got out of the water, and started running towars me, so I started running around the oppisite side...
The guy got out of the water to, and came after me...
The little boy started like trying to hit me, and I was like, oh gosh!
So I was holding him off, when the guy came up and moved the kid, then wrapping his arm around my waist, started running towards the pool...
Then when he was almost at the edge, he whispered for me to just jump....
So I did, and he stood there, making it look like he had thrown me in...

Crazy night...
I have got to get batter at telling people to stop, or whatever...
I'm TO nice, and it gets annoying after awhile, but one day, when I'm over being scared of people, I might just be able to tell them, what I want...

I know this is long, and you guys are really wonderful to have put up with this post for this long, but one last thing...
When I got home from the pool, my friend calls me, shes the one with the mean older brother, thte guy that hates me..
She was crying and went on to tell me that her brother got pissed at her, so he had messed with her computer, and she was fed up with it, because he does this stuff all the time!
He went on her ipod and deleted 95% of her songs, and the list of stuff he does goes on and on..
So she told me that tonight she had had enough, so she went into his room, when he wasnt there, and she deleted all his contacts off his cell phone, and had taken his memory card chip out from the back of his phone, and had it in her pocket...

When he found out, he had grabbed her and shaken her, and kept hitting her, yelling at her to give it back...that went on for about ten minutes, and she didnt give in...
She told him that she wouldnt give it to him, until he was nice...

While we were talking, she stopped, and said someone was at her door...
So she went over there, and it was him...
He smashed through the lock on the door, and started shaking and hitting her, again..and this time, she finally gave it to him...

I felt sooo bad, cause there is nothing I can do, and her mother doesnt let her have friends over alot, and its just all bad... :(

11 comments:

  1. OMG. That's so bad.
    Both things.

    What a day. =(

    Her parents should definitely do something about her brother.
    And you should stay out of pools with creepy older men! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah..I'm done with the pool for right now...
    She cant tell her parents about her brother, because her brother has way to much blackmail on her, for instance she is not supposed to talk to me on the phone at night...oops...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, well I might go with the blocking. I mean, we have mutual friends, but they're as bad as him; so I'll block them, too. haha.

    Awh, that sucks about the blackmail. Thank God my brother isn't like that. If one of us screws up, we have each other's back.
    I don't even know how that came about - I hate him most of the time. LOL. The last logical thing would be to protect him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and you brother must be closer when it comes to the matter of life or death...lucky you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Call the police! That cant happen!!

    I think the fact that her brother was violent asnd agressive is more serious that the fact that she isnt allowed to call you at night.
    You should tell. x or she should rather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well she gets it from him all the time...and its not really a big surprise...
    Its really sad, cause she stand her whole family, and if they found out any more, she'd be killed...
    Her brother once kicked his two year old sister, and was just told that he shouldn't do that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kicked his two year old sister? Seriously Rain, this gut has problems. I dont know them but maybe his family are scared of him. People can go to jail for just touching little children!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this guy.. not this gut sorry! ROFL XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. That type of guy should be shanked. Who the fuck hits a girl, much less their sister? His ass is gonna end up in prison and someone's bitch. And I'm not even kidding.

    You should've called the police. Why would she be killed? I would've stabbed his ass.

    Rain, sweetie, you totally just walked into that one. You need to by pepper spray...LOL

    Was he their dad? The twenty-something...? What is it with you and creepy guys? Lol...no, that is not an LOL matter. Seriously, invest in pepper spray.

    Maybe their brother? BTW: What city do you live in? It's ok if you don't want to tell me...

    Lol! I don't think you've asked. I'm making 400ish in the first check and 500ish in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...not fair, I'm absolutly broke at the moment...

    Pepper spray? My friend carries it around, but I've never even thought about it...
    Besides, I wasnt TO worried, cause the guy had a girlfriend..but she was kind of pissed that he was hitting on me...

    He wasnt their dad, just some creepy guy who prefers to play with them, instead of hany with other guys his age..

    whats with me and creepers?
    I DONT KNOW...
    They just find me...and then think its fun to bug me...

    ReplyDelete