Wednesday 17 June 2009

Waiting for people to come, is one of the hardest things in the world...

Don't cry Stephen, I'll be back...
When it rains, I'm there with you, so be mindful of your actions...I'm watching you...lol

We called them at two thirty, and they said they would be here in four hours...so I've got time...
I've been cleaning all day, and am entirely sick of it...
When they get here I am going to slap them all, like Angel suggested...

I think I'll also slap that guy who hates me, and say its from Angel...but with his permission of course...may I Angel???
Pleeeeease?
I'd call you Sean, but you always have that little dash thing in the middle of the E and the A, and I cant find how to do that on my computer...but if you want I could resort back to just Sean...
Whatever you want...

What am I going to do without you all til Monday?
I will be slowly dying, the pain will fill me up and then I shall burst, and die...
And then of course it would be appropriate to cry THEN Stephen..haha
Mother coming...bye!

2 comments:

  1. Wait, so... I read in your last comments, your mum forbids blogging? Why?

    And you're here with me. It's cold and rainy. My favourite weather. =D

    Ugh, have fun with your family. *sarcastic enthusiastic cheering*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, I did have fun singing in the shower. Haha.

    And of course there is more to my family. =P
    I have two brothers.
    One is out of home with his partner and two daughters.
    And the other, sadly, lives with me. He has a fiance in another state. =/
    I also live with my mum.

    Tell me about your family?? If you want to. =)

    ReplyDelete