Wednesday 10 June 2009

When the rain stops falling...

With that guy I ignored last Sunday...well luckily for me, he is strangly very shy in public..so I'm off the hook...

I was talking to his sister the other day, my best friend, and she knows all about the texts, and everything that goes on between him and I. Anyway she knows him better then I, including his pervertedness and meaness, and actually she suffers from it more then I, poor thing...

Anyway, she said jokeingly that he would probubly shove me in a closet and have some fun with me...Ah! But thats only when he's feeling perverted...Bad news, is that I'm going to see him this Friday, and face him and ask him what his problem is...
You guys are all the best for commenting on my blog, and I love you all...

It seriously brightens my day when ever I read your posts...
My life can get really depressing, and you guys all make it better...:)

I got yelled at all day by my mother, and finally got so fed up with it, that I took a walk, I left at seven thirty and came back at eight...since we live in such a creepy neighborhood, you can imagine she wasn't to happy about that...

When I say creepy, I don't want you guys to all to get images of a small, dark neighborhood that disgusting...
It's sunny and bright, and the houses are beutiful, I live by two parks, and there is alot of grass and trees...in other words, just plain pretty...no dark and depressing neighborhood...haha

2 comments:

  1. Haha, awkward. Have fun with the confrontation. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, whoops. I live in Australia. And you?

    Oh, right. Well no, he's my real dad. But they split when I was 3. He and I were never good friends, he wasn't really one for children. He liked them once they were old enough to look after themselves.
    Anyway, so I started seeing him again around 13.
    We're still not great, (he has a very nasty personality) but we're on good terms.

    LOL! Okay, next time my life is boring, I'll go look at a snail. I might even poke its eyes and tell you all about it. =P

    Haha, yeah. Nothing weird. I see a lot of myself in you, too. That's part of what drew me to your blog.

    ReplyDelete