Thursday 11 June 2009

Interesting?...or Not...

I went to the doctors on Tuesday, and had to got an allergy test...
Luckily, instead of them poking fifty needles in my arm, they
gave me the patch test.
They put three huge rectangular patches on my back, and I had to keep them on
until Thursday, which is today! :)
hey really hurt, cause they are sticky like tape, and they hold onto my back for dear life, and it hurts every time I move...
I went to ballet on Tuesday, and Wednesday, and was moving my back constantly the whole time. That was not fun at all.
So basically I was in pain the whole time, and on top of it I had my teacher yelling at me...

I'm not supposed to tell anyone, so you guys, keep your mouths shut...
I have no money for ballet, so I'm doing it for free.
I'm the only student in the ballet studio who is in for free...
I was going to leave, but she doesn't want me to, because I'm so good... :)
I help her out by helping teach classes, this summer I'm teaching tap...that's a new one...

I'm also the secretary, when her husband can't come...
Next month he can't come for a whole week...so that should be interesting.
I take phone calls, and take checks...
The bad thing, is that he has no computer, so I just sit there all day...
Sitting...haha

10 comments:

  1. Whoa! What was with your allergy test? That's crazy. Mine was nothing like that.
    I don't actually remember right now how I got mine done. I think it was a blood test or something.
    I don't know. I'll find out and get back to you.
    But I now get desensitization injections every month. Are you going to do anything like that?

    And that's cool they let you stay in ballet. I mean, you have to work for it, but it's worth it if it's something you enjoy.

    Haha, yes. I always say 'Lovely'. And 'Yummy'.
    I'm not overly sarcastic, but those are my exceptions. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd cry if I had to give a blood sample. I'm so terrified of needles, especially in that part of my arm. :( I could handle an allergy test though. What allergy were they testing you for? Did each patch have a different substance on?

    It's great that they let you in for free. :) Not only do you enjoy it, you're good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I know! :)

    Each allergy patch had more then one substance, there were fifty in all, so fifty divided by three is...umm...oh what the heck, I'll let you figure it out, its summer, and I'm done doing math, haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's summer for you? Aw, you suck. We're in the middle of the term.

    Haha, yeah. I got some sleep. =P

    And you shouldn't be staying up 'til 2 am.
    Tssk tssk.
    lol.

    Not hypocritical at all. *shifty eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. well patches are A LOT BETTER than NEEDLES! Trust me. I would totally freak out if they use ONE needle on me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw the patches sucks... but at least they are off now :) How lucky are you? A ballet student, a teacher AND a secretary. You're gonna be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, dont I know it...ah, heccka crazy life

    If my mother would stop walking into my room every few minutes, i ould write a new post....

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, Rain where are you? I need an update!! Your blog is filled with too much suspense! lol. Just tell your mother to leave you alone to write a new post! Lol I'm so cruel! D:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Allergy Test? I've never had one of those...They hurt? 50 needles?!

    What the hell....

    Your parents don't let you blog?! *Gasp* Rebellion!!

    Patches are fun, unless their nicotine patches....eyepatches? I wanna be a pirate!

    No....wait. Not anymore. No pirate.

    Hi!! I'm baaaaaack. Fer sure this time. Lol! So expect a post every day or every other day, unless my comp dies again. Lol!

    ReplyDelete