Wednesday 17 June 2009

I'm Home!!!!

Sorry that this is going to be so long, and that it probably gets really annoying , because I dont like to say peoples names...so bear with me...
Stephen said he wanted to know everything...even the color of the sky...so here goes...

On Wednesday the three girl cousins, with there mum and dad, and my grandparents, came at six thirty p.m....
The grownups went to stay at a hotel, and the girl cousins got to stay here, in my room... :)
There dad is SO strict...yes, stricter then my mother...and he was like, "NO talking past nine, and I want you all asleep by nine to!" He said this at eight fifty, pm...I was like...lovely...
Oh well....
My mother gave me a HUGE lecture before they came, about NO talking back, and I had to do anything they wanted me to, and that I wasn't allowed to run off, etc...ugh
Oh, and on Wednesday the sky was blue...haha


On Thursday I woke up, and we cleaned all day long...that night I had to go to a dress rehearsal, for ballet...
My group were guest dancers, at some small schools recital...
Not much happened...
My three girl cousins and I were sitting in the car singing, on the way to the store...somehow we started singing, 'Rain,Rain go away, come again another day', that was not nice...but we all laughed...
But the sky was a very gorgeous blue with puffy clouds...


Friday...big surprise we all cleaned the house again...its what my mothers side of the family LOVES to do...ugh
Later I went to the ballet recital thingy, and went home...more cousins and aunts and uncles were there if you can believe it...
Everyone went to their hotels at about eleven thirty, and some of them stayed here at my house...including my favorite cousin... :)
He and I sat in the kitchen talking to one in the morning...it was soo much fun...
It was a good night except for the fact that I had been kicked out of my room and out onto the couch...haha


Saturday was the day that things happened...
We cleaned all morning, and I didn't because I had to get ready for our last performance...and leave at eleven thirty...
So I went to go get ready at ten or so, and then we left...
I got in HUGE trouble...cause my aunt went to my mother, and started ratting on me about how I hadnt helped, and how I was a terrible worker and so on...
but its all good now...kinda...haha
My neighbor drove me to this performance, and my favorite cousin went with me... :)
He sat and watched the whole ballet thingy..just for me...and for the sake of getting out of doing chores at home...hahaha
Then we all went to Starbucks...and got home around four...

At four we were having a huge party, with all the family and friends...so we had about forty people...
I was still in major trouble, so instead of getting to go out and talk, etc...I was stuck in the kitchen...Finally all the dishes were done, and their was nothing left to clean up, so I went out and we played basketball...
Boys against girls...
Ugh..the girls lost terrible...cause all three of my boy cousins are really good at basketball...one is 6'5, and that kind of helps, another can shoot the ball into the basket from any distance, and the third IS a basketball player, and really good, except just a little young...haha
But it was fun...

My self esteem was slowly sinking, cause I don't know why but one of my guy cousins absolutely hates me... he just insulted me the whole time....
Ugh...why do guys have a habit of hating me for no good reason...do they just look at me, and decide to hate me or something? Maybe its a guy thing...help?


Sunday Morning Iwas woken up at eight and went out to say goodbye because 3/4 of the cousins and aunts and uncles were leaving...and my grandparents...
All that was left was my favorite cousin, and his mom...(my favorite aunt) and
the mean cousin and his family...
My fav cousin, and his mum slept at our house, and the other family didn't come till around eleven..
When he finally woke up, he and I were sitting on the couch in the living room, when I found that I had a rubber band...not the kind for hair, but the plastic kind...that are usually found on vegetables...
I was showing him that if you snap it on a certain place on your wrist it doesn't hurt a bit...
I did it to him, and then he did it to me...
I have really delicate skin, so I got these big puffy welts on my wrist, haha
He had nothing...
He was like, "Gosh Rain, it looks like you got whipped!" hahhahahaha

And then they left...

The End...

5 comments:

  1. Wow. Your family sounds painful! Who cleans when they have company? I mean, I'm the first person to support cleaning. I reckon it's great fun. But with company??

    You kidding? No talking after 9? Asleep by 9? Whoa.

    So the performance all went good?

    Rubber bands found on vegetables? Are you joking?

    Haha, I'm sure my Mum'd have a good laugh if you showed up asking if I could play.

    And yeah, Kangaroos. Of course. The bastards are everywhere in rural places. =P

    Oh, it was a mini cliff type thing. About 5, 5.5 foot?

    Mmm, I couldn't agree more about the boys being immature at this age. I hang out with older ones, too. The ones my own age are just a headache. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.O

    I would've done that totally different. :D

    My response in my mother/aunt/uncle had told me the "don't do this" speech: Ha! Mother Plz! Nine? You have got to be kidding me! No talking back? What? You must have me confused with some other person, cuz I talk back whenever I want to! Damn, I want some doughnuts...do you guys wanna go to starbucks? Mother, I need money!...Etc. LOL!

    Lol! I know, I'm mean to my elders..haha!

    If ther kicked me out of my own room...: Bitches get you asses off of my bed and go find yourself a nice soft spot on the floor, cuz I'm sleepy and I don't want you all up on my shit. Get out. (I'd say this while throwing cold water on them.) :D

    If my cousin insulted me...: STFU! Don't talk to me like that! I don't know who the f*ck you think you are, but you f*cking respect me! Shit...You don't f*ucking talk to me like that! (then I'd respond with violence and insults directed at his family....)

    Yes, I'm very mean to my family. But if you met mine, you'd be, too. :D

    Ok. I was bored, and very angered for you. Hope you don't mind, but like you said, If I would've been there, I woud've said all that for you and more! LOL! :D

    Awww! It's ok! You like Twilight, I know lots of people that like it, but you're not all "OMG!TWILIGHT!EDWARDSSOOOOOHAWT!!!" so it's all cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, thats so sweet...I believe you would have said all that, and more.. <3
    HAHA, well that would have been helpful, considering I'm way to scared of him to be mean..I will invite you next time my family gets togeather!

    I'm not really into Edward...because all the other girls are goo goo about him, I dont really like him...
    But I like the books...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I'm so glad you had a great time. Except the cleaning thing. You seemed to be cleaning all them time! lol The song they sang was nasty!
    Yay Blue skies! :D
    xx<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, the song...yeah..but I found it funny, they didnt do it to be mean, at least the mean cousin wasnt involved, so they all laughed with me, instead of at me...

    Have you resorted to coffee shops? Or how are you getting internet?

    xD xx

    ReplyDelete