Tuesday 16 June 2009

Wish me luck...

Well, I have a break from doing chores all morning, so here I am....
Whats new, that wasn't said last night? Ummm...

First lets state the over obvious just to be annoying...
Chaos is back!!!!
(pause here for round of applause)

Well its summer, and if you guys aren't on summer break yet, sucks to be you....just kidding..
Summer is supposed to be a time of joy, and people going out, and enjoying the nice weather....
But summer is usually the time I don't get invited to alot of things, because people want nice weather...no rain...ouch

Ugh...have to go, talk to you guys on Monday!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Why monday?

    And tell that guy to stop being mean or he will feel the wrath of Chaos!! The same wrath that destroys Twatlighters on the spot. Lol!

    Does you mom not let you blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum doesnt know I have a blog, and if she did...shed kill me...she strictly forbid it..oops

    Monday is the day my cousins are leaving...

    Haha, I'll tell him, thanks Chaos... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sob... cry.. *blows nose*

    Bye Bye Rain...D:

    It's raining here at the moment in Dublin, so I suppose you're here with me in a metaphorical sense! ROFL xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops forgot to do what it says on your title.... "GOOD LUCK"!!!!! XD XD :D :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bitch slap those mofoo's and be all like "Hey you cans need to cool off anyeay, hot heads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, thanks Stephen...
    and I will Angel, thanks!

    I love you guys!

    <3 <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete