Saturday 6 June 2009

Guilty Feelings

Okay, well I got on just to read and comment on you guy's blogs, and I kind of felt guilty about not posting anything, so here's an attempt...

Ummm..I went to bed a one thirty in the morning, and got up at eight...
I had to rush off, and go teach little kids ballet...
I didn't get out of their until twelve thirty, and then for the first time all day, was able to eat something....

My dad gave me $100 to spend on clothes, so I've been shopping...(big smile)
(Haha, I had to put this in here, because Sarah and Stephen always talk about their money, with their special little money signs, and I never know how much they mean...
So you guys can figure this out...)

Umm, thats about it...nothing big has happened yet, but I feel it will soon...
Maybe tomorrow...
Talk to you then...

<3

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, 100 bucks to spend on clothes? Nice.
    Want to swap dads? =P

    So you teach ballet? That's cool.

    And thanks, I had heaps of fun at the sleepover. =)
    I'm going to go write about it now... if I can pull myself away from the Sims. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...I'll give him to you on one of his bad days...haha

    ReplyDelete