Sunday 28 June 2009

Bad bad bad...I'm trying not to hypervenilate...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Starting tomorrow and ending when school starts, I begin to babysit my cousin...every day...
Her mum told me to take her to the pool every day, so that my cousin can see her friends...
But this is the cousin that lives in the apartment complex...the same one as the creepy guy at the pool...

That means, being that he told me, that he usually goes to the pool, at least three times a week, that I will see him again...soon...
Pepper spray?
As Chaos suggested...

Well, the only problem is...I wouldn't have the nerve to use it...
My problem is, is that I'm to nice...
I can't be mean...I can pretend when I'm with people I know really well, but they know I'm joking...
I dont have the guts to tell this guy to go away...
I've tried this with another guy, I tried to tell him to go away, but I freaked out, and didnt do it...
Instead I smiled and said Hi, and started talking to him...

(scream)
Thanks for commenting you guys! Your all the greatest...

<3 <3 <3 xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Maybe he just likes kids? Quick question, do you look older than you really are? Because if you do, he might just be trying to hit on you...If you don't, get some pepper spray and a shank.

    Or maybe just the pepper spray...lol

    Just be careful, tho. You are WAY too nice for anything bad to happen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just try to not say anything, or don't get in the water...

    And yes you do! You have a little mean in you! I can see it in you "About Me"! Just channel your "inner Chaos" and be mean! ;D Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eurgh. How long are your holidays??

    I'm going to have to agree with Chaos on this. Invest in some pepper spray. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kota ~ School starts in two months...
    Our summer break is three months...
    It started in June, and ends around September 1st...

    Chaos ~ Do I look older then I really am?
    Ummm...Personally, I dont think so...
    People always ask me what collage I'm going to next year, and I have to explain that I'm going to be a sophmore...
    But then there are those people who ask me if I'm thirteen...

    Awww, I'm glad you think that I'm nice? Thats sweet... <3

    The big problem is that I seriously can not see myself asking my mother to buy me some pepperspray...because then she'd have to ask me what for...and then what do I say?
    If I tell her all my creeper stories, not only will she never let me leave the house again, but she'll never let me out of her sight...
    Right now shes sort of relenting and letting me have more and more freedom...and if that all came crashing down...I'd die...
    I cant live cooped up under mothers wing forever...


    Haha, yes, well in my 'about me' thats because I can write mean...but saying it to their face is a completely another story...
    I'll trigger my inner Chaos, and wel...what would my inner Chaos do?
    What would he say?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang...sorry thats so long...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going through you blog out of procrastination and shoot-myself-boredom, and I came upon this post that said you don't like mexicans...

    ....That comment made me sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. What why?
    Are you mexican?
    Ahhhhhh not ALL mexicans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, both my parents are (were in my dad's case). But you're not like KKK racist shit, are you?

    And besides, it's noy like you're afraid of me...or if you are, don't be! :S

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not afraid of you, cause you dont glare, or yell...haha :)
    And no I'm not racist...just scared...

    ReplyDelete