Friday 5 June 2009

i am sorry...

I'm sorry, but I have nothing to write...
My life is at a deadly standstill...

I feel terrible...so tomorrow I'll go out, and make something happen...or at least try...
I'm good at that...
haha, my friend and I had nothing that we hadn't already talked about, so we both decided to do something way out of the ordinary...and tell about it...

She forget and didn't do anything...but I had a different friend over and she and I had a photo shoot on the shed roof...the pictures turned out really funny...we also were holding a big bunch of fake red roses...

My dad built me a ladder on the side of the shed, so I could sit up there when I needed some place quiet...its really nice...

My mother wasn't to happy about it..but shes cooled down now...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're so lucky. With the ladder on the shed thing.
    My bedroom's on the second floor, and I take the fly screen out and sit on the roof.
    I had about 6 friends over one night, we all got up there (sloped, tiled roof) and sang "Rooftops (A Liberation Transmission) - Lostprophets" at the top of our lungs.
    My mum chucked a fit!

    Well, my mum took pity on me and didn't wake me 'til 11. Which was good, considering I didn't sleep 'til 6.

    Uhmm, we'll probably end up writing the essays, though not school related. That would just take all the fun out of it. =P

    By the way, I think your name is awesome. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks...

    That is so fun, singing on the roof, haha, I absolutly love the idea...
    If I had a decent singing voice I'd try it...but I wouldn't want to scare the neighbors...

    Eleven!? wow...very nice...
    I wake up at seven..ugh...

    non school related essays...sounds like fun...hahahahahahahaha

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seven? that's unholy....

    That sounded like fun, better than what I'm doin now....Hahahahaha!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA, No its not!
    There..ummm....are seven gifts of the Holy Spirit...HA!!!

    I bet whatever your doing right now is unholy...haha

    ReplyDelete