Monday 1 June 2009

Fun?

Tonight I was invited to go skating at the local skating rink near my house...
My mother wasn't home, haha, and my dad let me go...
He dropped me off, and the family had said they would drive me home, so I went...

I hope this doesn't sound really self centered...but I am a very good roller blader...and I brought my own, so I had tons of fun, speeding around the rink, and watching everybody turn into blobs as I sped past them...haha

My friend had invited me, and another girl, the other girl hated skating...so my friend sat with her most of the time...

I was going around, when her older brother stopped me, he's a year older then me...
He was like, "If you don't stop going so fast, I'm going to push you...and then you'll fall over"
He said it jokingly, and I laughed, and sped by him...he isn't super fast, but he is fast enough to keep up with me if he wanted to...I've known him for years, because I'm friends with his sister, but we have never really talked...

I came up behind him, and said, "You can't push me, I'm a girl..." and so saying I tapped him on the back with my fingertips, as if I was going to push him over...and then sped off...

Okay yes, I admit...I might have been flirting a bit...but still...

So on and off all night, he'd come up behind me and try to push me over, and I'd try to push him...but nether of us succeeded...

I got crushed into a wall a few times, but wasn't hurt thankfully...thanks to all the balance ballet gives me...

The only times I really DID get hurt, was whenever I pushed him, he'd grab my arm, so that if he fell over, I'd have to go with him... He almost broke my finger...ow!
And once when he pushed me my neck snapped, and it cracked really loudly...

Because I'm an only child, people think I'm delicate, but I'm not...
I can take most anything people dish out...and it seems people have no problem dishing it out...haha

I'm not immune to pain, but whenever I get hurt I laugh...its weird...
If I laugh really hard, you might want to consider my bone being broken...

I cry if my feelings are hurt...and laugh if I'm hurt physically...

Strange...

2 comments:

  1. The well known saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me" is a complete an utter lie. We had to investigate it in Religion class and we proved that name calling is the worst form of bullyin and people can be left scarred for the rest of their lives from it.
    But back to your post! So what happened at the end. Do you still like this guy or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunently I found out that that saying was a lie the hard way, a couple years ago...All through out seventh and eighth grade...ugh

    Haha, yes I still like the guy, if I got hurt, this time it was my own fault...

    ReplyDelete