Tuesday 23 June 2009

Singling people out is fun... :)

Well, not much has happened since the cousins came...
I had to remember what I did with my life, before they were here...
Its sad, but that how bad my memory is, but I'm back on track...I dont really do anything..
Do chores during the day, do computer all night..and talk to people on the phone..haha

I went out to ice cream with my dad today, that was fun...
We talked about how I needed plans for my future and what I'm doing about collage...
I figure that I've got two more years, nothing to worry about...right?
Well not according to him...ah well...

Stephen and Angel, I hope your enjoying your country life...and that you hurry up and get back, so that we see you on blogger more often...
Stephen come over to the United States, and I'll cut your hair for you...I'm quite good actually...
Angel, I know your not really exactly enjoying yourself...but I'm sure Stephen appriciates all your efforts...dont you Stephen... (cough...nudge)

Dakota, Chaos, and Stephen...I just want to say that I think it was amazing of you guys to all suffer through reading my whole report of the cousins...that report was hecka long, and you all read it... so you all win prizes!
The prize is...ummm...a...HUG!!!!
haha

(hug) (hug) (hug)
<3

3 comments:

  1. lol, of course I read your recount of your family. Hey, you read my farm blog. Not much is worse than that. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, nooo. I don't live on a farm. I was born on one... and lived there for about three months. I've lived in normal suburbia since.
    But my dad downs acreage out rural. So we go there for weekends sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok! Hug.

    You've read my Twilight bitch-fits, and you'll probably read when I post about my family, which is guaranteed to be horrible...unless my aunts have somehow been replaced by pod people, which is, for some reason, how I would prefer them...Lol! jk. :D

    ReplyDelete