Thursday 2 July 2009

I know I shouldn't say this but...I'm sorry

To quickly explain the title...
Everyone I know says I say 'sorry' way to much...and I know its true.
But I just cant help it...
If someone steps on my toe, or smacks me, I say sorry...
Kind of like apoligizing for them...oops
I have got to learn how to stop...

Anyway...
I got sunburned, and I havent even been at the pool for more then two days...
It hurts, but doesnt look TO bad...
But as soon as it melts into a tan, it will be worth it, haha just kidding...
I swear I did not get sunburned on purpose...

My cousin, the nine year old that I am babysitting, she is seriously vicious!
She hits, scratches, and kicks...but she does it in this playful way, that you cant really get her in trouble...its frustrating...
And she lies ALL the time..it bugging the heck out of me...
She'll tell the truth for like two out of ten questions asked...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I havent been on lately...
I'm supposedly grounded off the computer, but I cant wait until sunday to get it back...
I have this pulling urge to go to the computer, haha
its not my fault...
I got grounded because I forgot to sweep and mop the itchen floor...(sigh)
Ah well....

Blah Blah Blah

<3 <3 <3 <3

3 comments:

  1. You're back!! Yay! :D

    So did anything more happen with that guy? Did you shank him? Did'ya? Did'ya?!

    :D

    Yes, you do need to stop apoligizing. LOL! I have a friend who's ike that too. I'll make a joke and she'll be like, "I'm sorry!" LOL

    ...sleepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I need to talk to your parents for keeping you away from us! They're so strict! I'M NOT MAD AT YOU AND NEVER WAS! lol I just go off into la la land every so often pet. You know I love you guys!!!
    <3's and x's

    Ángel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaos...yes more happened with the guy, but I'll tell you what in the next post...
    I'm trying not to say sorry...and its not working..haha

    Your not mad!? (phew)
    You had me seriously worried...
    Warn me next time you go off in la la land..haha

    ReplyDelete