Sunday 12 July 2009

Beach Trip! and other stuff...

Sorry this is so long...my mother is being a rather large pain in the arse, because she keeps bothering me and coming in, when I'm on blogger, or msn...thank you all, espsically Chaos and Daniel for being patient with me....

First of all, on Staurday I went to the beach...that was fun...
I went with some friends, instead of my parents, and had a major adventure...
which is way to long to iclude all the details...but in short:
~My phone got soaked and filled with sand, and is now sucessfully broken...
~ we had lunch on a huge cliff...
~We went rock climbing and cut up our hands and feet
~We almost drowned...
But are all now safe and dry in our homes...no one died.. :)
I spent the whole day talking to this guy whose eighteen, and is really sweet...
His brother was on old teacher if mine...now a friend...
And their little ten year old sister went...

Tonight...well since its one thirty in the morning, I guess I'll have to say that it was yesturday,
I went bowling...and saw a guy who looked exactly like Stephen...
And guess what his name was...
Stephen...
haha, maybe stephen has been visiting near my house without even knowing it...

Am I good at bowling?
Haha..well....
Sort of...
I did win two games out of four...and in the other two, I lost...
so its either win or lose...haha

I just got off with talking to Dan, and he should be quite proud that he managed to be the very first person I talked to this morning...hahaha
Only for me its one in the moring, and for him, its nine...he just woke up, and I havent been to bed yet...oops

What else...ummm...
Nothing really...if my mum wakes up, she will cut me into millios of peices and scatter them to the wind, without a second thought...
HAHA...I was told I was innocent, because I never swore or said God's name in vain...
Okay, so maybe I am...but still....
Aren't those things you aren't supposed to do anyway...gosh you guys...
Swearing I can handle, but just telling you now, dont say God's name in vain in any of your comments to me...or I will hypothetically beat you... sound good?

Love you all!!!!
And hope you think of me next time it rains..haha

7 comments:

  1. Do you really think God can hear you if you swear? Because, well, people swear an awful lot, and God doesn't do a lot of smiting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, your cousin sounds like a bit of a handful.

    Glad to hear no one died on your epic beach adventure. =)

    I'd ramble on more, but I'm at a total loss of what to say. Mental blank. 0_0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorren~ Yes, obviously he's not going to come down and blow you up for swearing...
    Ever heard of judgement day?
    Thats when its all put out before you...

    Kota~ awww, dont be a mind blank! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. But judgement day seems an awful long way away, personally I tried religion, decided it wasn't the life for me and started living for the sake of living, not for God. Works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, good luck with that...
    Its okay I still love you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay XD
    I'm actually very friendly towards religion now, I used to be really aggressive towards anybody religious but now I'm only aggressive towards people who are religious and irrational, or just irrational...yeah :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHA, I love it...
    I hope I am not irrational...
    I could care less what religion you were, or are not, I like you, for you...not for any other reason...

    ReplyDelete