Saturday 4 July 2009

The creeper guy at the pool...again...

I realized that there was one little fact about this guy, at the pool, that I forgot to tell you. When he left, he gave me his phone number so that I could text him, and tell him when I was going to be there again..haha not going to happen...



My friend took his number and started texting him, but I didn't know that she did.

She told me what he said later, and I got sooo freaked out...

Here it is..

Her: Hi, its Rain,

Him: Are you going to the pool today?

Her: Not today, maybe sometime...

Him: Sometime? Do you think its weird for me to be talking to you?

Her: Yes, do you have a girlfriend?

Him:No...why are you interested?

Her: I'm a freshman in high school...

Him: I'm a sophmore in collage. Your a little young for me...
Your cute, but maybe if you were older...

Her: Ahhhhhhhhh!

Him: What?

Her: I'm a freshmen! Hence- Ahhhhhhh!

Haha, so the next day that I saw him at the pool, I just said hi, and swam away...
I didn't have to use a knife or any other weapon...
and I didn't have to call out my inner Chaos...
It all worked out fine...sorta...

4 comments:

  1. Hey, at least it's not as creepy as it could've been. Besides, that's not that bad...But then again, I DO live in LA. Hahahaha!

    At least he's in college. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats true...but I'm sooooo tired of creepers finding me...
    I want them to just GO AWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol your inner chaos!

    well maybe he'll leave you alone now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets hope so! :)
    Your back!!!!
    Yaaaaaaaaaaay!

    ReplyDelete