Monday 6 July 2009

Its all my fault...

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile...

I get so frustrated when you guys don't post, but then I never do...

My mother has this thing where she always walks in when I'm right in the middle of a post and then I close it down, and it forgets to save...and it gets frustrating...anyway...enough griping...



Grandfather came over tonight, from C.A...hes really sweet, I love him...

He slipped twenty dollars into my hand when I hugged him..haha

My cousin was also there, and when she saw the money she immediately had to start bragging of the stuffed dog, and the books about space that he had bought her...ugh

I dont want a dog or books, thank you...



Im griping again...aren't I?

Sorry...and sorry for saying sorry, and sor-- never mind...

I'd better stop before someone hits me...haha



Ahh! I got to assist in teaching ballet/tap today with the little kids...they are soo sweet, and I gave them all hugs at the end of class, and they are all like, 'goodbye miss rain', and laughing...haha but I would probubly laugh to...

I get to help with them every Monday and Wednesday...

I also got to help with the girls that are only like a year younger then me...and they were all good, so what was I supposed to do with them...
So I was the fearless leader, everything they had to do I did it first...
In my opinion I was more of a fearful leader...haha

4 comments:

  1. Awww! That's so sweet...

    Your cousin is obviously jealous. How much you wanna bet that she asked for all of that? You just got it randomly. ;D

    Griping is okay...I mean why do you think I have my blog...hahahaha! :D

    Hey, at least you did it! Congrats....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing her, she probubly did ask..but I'm over it now.. :)
    You dont only gripe on your blog...besides, I guess its okay, because personally I like to hear people complain, and try ot help them...but maybe thats just me..haha
    Aw, thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, it's okay. You don't have to stop saying sorry before someone hits you. It's the internet - the'll just caps lock you. =P

    Awh, your grandfather sounds like my Pa. Every time I go there, he has to give me something. Anything.

    It sounds like you're having fun with the teaching.
    And as for the ones that are only a year below you? Just be like, "Why don't you guys practice your technique today?"
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Rain. You'll be getting very authoritive over the young girls! Aw your grandad sounds soo sweet! <3

    You might not know this, but Blogger automatically saves every word you right, even if you exit without publishing a post. I can't remember how, but if you can find your 'drafts' you will find all the posts that you have written but never published :) <3

    ReplyDelete