Wednesday 8 July 2009

klutz....

Argh...I went on a ten minute walk last night, cause my mother wouldn't let me have any longer, considering it was already dark, and the street lamps had turned on...
When the street lamps turn on, I'm not allowed out of the house...
But sometimes I take out the trash at like midnight, and stay out there...
I stay outside until I scare myself with my imagination...and then run back inside, silently screaming, and rebuking myself for have thought anything like that at all....
Its never scary out there, until my imagination takes over...

ANYWAY...what I was going to say before I got so sidetracked, was that I was running down this hill, and at the bottem I turned really sharply, and totally went head over heels, sliding all over the cement....OUCH...
My hand was bleeding a little, and my knee hurt, but I wasnt to worried, the one thing I did care about, was wether or not I had ripped my pants, because they were my favorite...
After finding that I had not, I continued my walk, but I little slower this time...
Then I looked down, and saw that I had scaped quite alot of skin off the tip of my toe, and that it was bleeding quite severly...
Haha, so I went to this particularly white patch on the sidewalk, and made red dots all over it...oops

Then I kept going...
I called my mother and asked her if I could have five more minutes...
She said I could, but that I had to hurry...
So I ran up this REALLY steep hill, that took about five minutes itself,( walking it takes ten minutes....)
and then ran all the way down again...which took about three minutes, considering that it was down hill....

Then quickly went home, ran in the bathroom, and washed all the blood away...
When I no longer looked like I was dying with all the blood, I showed my mother, and she just told me to be more careful...ugh...thanks for all the sympathy mum!
Ah well, I hadnt really expected any...

So here I am limping, and about to be yelled at by my ballet teacher when she learns I cant do pointe, and then told Im not allowed to wear flip flops...
I dont wear anyother shoes BUT flipflops...
Ugh...
Actually when I fell, I wasnt wearing ANY shoes, cause when I take walks, when I'm out of sight of my house I take them off, and hold them in my hand...

I went out in the ten feet high snow in flipflops once, and found that it was a very BAD idea...haha

(sigh)
Well, thats all I have to say, at the moment, I'm leading a particuarly boring life...
But the one good thing, is that the mean guy that was texting me isn't speaking to me...well at least I THINK he's not...
I was talking to his sister the other night, and I had her tell him, that 'It is a privledge to talk to Rain, and that is a privledge you have not gained...' HAHA
He said he hoped he would never gain that privledge...YAY!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry about your toe. Grinding it along concrete is one of the worst ways to hurt it. haha. And kicking it against the bed. *cringe*

    'It is a privledge to talk to Rain, and that is a privledge you have not gained...' LOL! Nice.

    So you're homeschooled, right? What do you do during the day? Sorry, I'm always curious about other people in my situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your comment about the dentist. Did you have fun? *sarcastic enthusiasm*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the dentist? I will tell you about that in the next post...thank you, cause I seriously had no idea wht to write fro the next one..haha (hug)

    Ah! Kicking the bed...been there, done that, and more then once...ugh...(shudder)

    During the day?
    I ummm...go grocery shopping with my mother, watch my cousin, read, take LONG walks, swimming sometimes, ballet, dance crazily around the house, much to my cousins amusement...haha
    and if I have time, blog...
    I like to dance and lipsync, it beats all other sports...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I have the privalege to talk to you. Wait, I don't talk, I only comment! D:

    Ewe, your tumble sounded painful. Hope everythings healed up now <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, yes you have that privledge...remember I talk to you on email...that counts...

    I'm all good now, haha thanks for asking
    <3

    ReplyDelete