Wednesday 8 July 2009

Horror's unleashed...and this is the worst of them all...

That's right, its the dentist...the most horrible of all the horrors...
I hate that place more then any where else...
And, as luck would have it, I went there today...

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!
Why do I hate that place so much?
Two words: Gag reflex

Yep, I have the biggest gag reflex in the world, I gag while I brush my teeth even...ahhhhhh
The people there find it fun, to poke sharp and pointy objects into your mouth, just to see how far they can push them down your throat...

And to top things off, they are more inconsiderate then hair dressers...
Hair dressers, just don't shut up...they have this problem with cutting your hair quietly...
You would think, they would WANT people to come back, but there mouths are constantly open...Good thing they keep the doors closed, or flies would fly in their mouths...

But dentists...if you get a really good one, they just do there job, and are quiet about it...while they torture you with their 'cleaning' of your teeth...
But the ones that I seem to always get, talk to you, and ask you what you did that summer, while they have at least three tubes and cleaning things, and two fingers in your mouth...

They also think its fun to see how much they can get into your mouth...
You have the tube for water, and the tube that sucks air...and the cleaning metal stick that they always manage to poke you with, the mirror...etc
I swear they might as well poke a tennis ball in our mouth to see if it will fit...
Ugh...

5 comments:

  1. LOL!! Funniest post yet.

    I know what you mean! I gag when I brush my teeth, too. If I'm really sick I puke up mucus. Okay.. too much information. Sorry.
    But yeah. I don't have the best gag reflexes, either, so I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was smaller I used to try and pull my tonsils out... The gag relfex from that was amazing!

    I hate the feeling of the Dentists rubber gloves rubbing against my teeth too. I can still taste it from last time! Yuck!

    Oh, just so you know, Sean has gone away for a week or two and the internets down where he is so he cant email or blog. X <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks Kota, glad someone understands...

    Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
    Pull your tosils out!?
    Thats horrible!!!!
    Rubber gloves..I know what you mean, but heck, its better then their bare hands...

    Thanks for letting me know, now I wont feel ignored...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, dancing and lipsyncing is the best. Considering I fail horribly at singing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHA, same here darling!!!!!

    (Sorry, I call everyone darling) hope you dont mind

    ReplyDelete