Sunday 26 July 2009

So sorry...

I know I've been gone for a horribly long time...and I've been absolutly cruel by not commenting or anything...

But as you know our internet goes on and off, and for a long time its been merly off....
I am still going to post and comment occaisionaly, but it will be a long time...
My life is hectic, and i cant post as much...

Let summer finish, and when the school starts and I have the laptop in my bedroom,
and we might be able to get internet again..I will post more often...

I am so sorry, cause I know I hate it when you guys leave...
but i must say that i hope you guys miss me, cause I miss you all, and hope to be back after school starts...

Love to you all!
~Rain

5 comments:

  1. Of course I miss you!
    I hope you can get on more when school goes back. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Rain, I miss you too <3.. When do you go back to school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go back on September eighth...
    So around there...

    Aww thanks Kota, talk to you guys then..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd better hurry. LOL

    :D

    I miss you....:(

    ReplyDelete