Friday 31 July 2009

The Rain will come back, when the sun goes away...

The title means that I hope to be back around september...

Im painting my room red, in case you were wondering...
I dropped my phone in the water at the beach, and mum refuses to get me a new one...
and..lets see...what else?

Oh! I was on the computer talking to a really good friend of mine, when my mum came in, and i got in HUGE trouble...cause the rule is, no computer past eleven pm, and it was three in the morning...
So Im grounded of the computer til monday..oops
Also Im on house arrest, because I took a walk without telling my mum, and she had all the neighbors out looking for me, because it was dark...
Oops...

Oh dear...
Love you guys!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that really bites, Naughty naughty rain :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...no offense, but your mom needs to chillax. To the max. I remember when my mom used to be like that.

    All it took was a couple of well placed lies, charades, and of course dragged out arguments in which i was always right. :D

    Although she's right about the not leaving without telling her. Key word: "telling her".

    It's what I do. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Dan...i know..
    Im trying..kinda...

    Haha, okay Chaos...Ill try to remember thatBut hey, my inner Chaos would have protected me...wouldnt it?
    Somehow there is a small doubt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw my mum used to be like that when I was 15.. Now I'm pretty much independant to do what I like... I kinda miss the old way though... BTW: The no new phone thing is absurd!>:(
    I'm gonna start a petition to get you a new phone XD <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks Stephen I would LOVE that...
    Just make sure its AT&T hahaha

    ReplyDelete