Saturday 18 July 2009

If you kill me, I cant make dinner...

I babysat the other night night, from five to eleven...
There were four kids, three girls one boy...
One was fourteen, second was twelve, the boy was eight, and the little girl was five....
They sat in front of the Tv, the whole entire time...
what a life..the poor things....
Finally the eldest girl gets up and walks to the kitchen, and then looks at me...
"Whats for dinner?"
I just looked at her, and asked her what she wanted.
"Chicken, there is some in the freezer."
Lovely...I cant make chicken...but I decided to take a shot at it...
So, I made chicken for the first time in my life, and they were all asking for more, but there wasn't any more...I felt quite proud..
Then the eldest girl, decides to walk all over me, and turns, and was like, "Do the dishes."
I just kind of looked at her, and slowly shook my head. "You do them."
Then she turned all ditzy, and was like, "I dont how"
Thats totally retarded, EVERYONE can do dishes...
So finally she goes into the kitchen, and grabs the sponge that has raw chicken all over it, and starts washing the dishes without soap.
Finally I just move her out of the way, and did them myself...
She watched as I poured soap all over a clean sponge, and was like, "Oh...thats what that stuff is for." and was truly amazed that it became all soapy...(exasperated sigh)

The next night, I had to babysit for them again, same hours.
This I forced them to have cereal for dinner, and they ate it happily enough...
This time the little boy was bored, so he built a huge fire in the backyard...
When that was finally put out, he accidentally dropped a glass jar right outside the front door.
Then accidentally spilled gasoline all the the garage floor...
Ugh...
On top of it all they were killing each other, while watching tv...
So kind of screaming at the top of their lungs for everyone to be quiet so that they could hear the tv...
Lovely...or not..

Oh well...Went to the pool last night...
My mother and my aunt were there as well as my cousin.
And of course the creeper had to be there...
Ahhhhh...
I was to scared to go in the water, cause if he did, my mother would get mad at me, for something I had almost no control over...I did say almost...
I didnt want to be yelling at the top of my lungs, for him to quit, with my mother right there...
Luckily my mothers back was turned, and he came over and was like, "Hi!" and tweaks my ponytail, and then walked away before I could say anything...
The dirty bastard...
(sorry..should not have said that, but I dont regret it..haha)
Later I was walking out the gate to go get something from my aunts apartment, and he happened to standing by the gate.
I walked over there to go, and he comes and stands right in front of me, and asks me where I'm going...
A little to close for comfort though, so I backed away, and kind of went around him, and just said, "This way." haha, he looked puzzled...it was funny...
But argh...the guy needs to either leave me alone, or I need to bring someone to kill him for me... any volunteers?

Sorry this is long, and sorry I havent been writing...
ooh, and if you havent already heard, my computer can comment again, so Im officially back now...but I'm kind of grounded off the computer, hence my getting up so early, at six in the morning, to wriite to you guys...
Have a splendid morning!
For the rest of the afternoon you guys will have to come up with your own luck...

3 comments:

  1. LMAO the kid is a pyromaniac!!!!!

    Sounds like a drunk me XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sat in front of the TV the whole time? What happened to kids running around and driving the babysitter crazy? What about the bundles of energy?

    She... can't wash up? 0_0
    What's wrong with kids these days?
    Even though I am one. But still. haha. I CAN DO THE WASHING UP! =P

    Just be glad he didn't spill the gas when the fire was still going. lol.

    Ugh. He's so creepy!
    Either he's really creepy and keeps being way too nice to you on purpose - or he's really ignorant.
    Let's hope it's the latter.

    lol, of course I can still sing. If my ear's split - I won't have to hear it! It's a win win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Kota I love it..that was an amzing comment...

    Dan, I know!!!
    He needs help...special help..haha
    Oh dear...

    ReplyDelete