Friday 10 July 2009

Is the money really worth it?

Babysitting my cousin, is one of the toughest of all simple things in the world...
She spent the night last night, and woke me up, by pulling all my blankets off, and jumping on top of me...
Once I was finally half awake, and had been successfuly and literally pulled out of bed, I then had to make her breakfast and entertain her, all day long...
All she wants, is to be entertained every second of the day...ugh

It was really hot all day, so I was sluggish, and for some reason she was hyper...
We went on some erands with my mother today, and she was digging her nails into me...Ow!
And then she turns around and is the sweetest little girl, you've ever met, and you instantly love her again...
We have an artist on our hands...well you guys dont, but I do...

Anyway, as much as I weirdly like to hear people complain, I'm sure you guys do not, so I'll quit...well actually I've been told you guys dont mind...but I've run out of things to complain about at the moment...haha

I want to thank and welcome the three new people who suddenly deicided to follow my blog, and a word of advice to them, is that I am a major fan of peoples comments, so please comment, and I'll love you forever!

3 comments:

  1. That totally sucks, but think of this: You'll be somewhat finacially independent soon.

    :D

    Why do you think I got a job? LOL

    BTW: You never get on MSN anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin used to press on her baby sister's chest whenever she thought nobody was looking, then smile and be lovely when they were. Psycho child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true Chaos...haha but is it worth it?
    I AM on msn...every night!!!!
    around ten or eleven...oops
    :( when are you on....??????

    Lorren!!!!
    Its nice to hear from you!
    That is very strange...i wonder if she will be lesbian when she grows up...oh dear...
    not that I have anything against lesbians...but I'd rather not think of a 'little' girl, being like that...

    ReplyDelete