Wednesday 3 February 2010

Why am I happy?

Because I have a right to..

And also because the dark winter is over, and there is more of a chance for sun now.
Without the sun I am nothing, like the clouds deicide my mood.
When the clouds are open and the sun is shining through, everything is bright and the people are cheerful.
When it is cloudy the world seems dark and mysterious, as if you were to get murdered walking down the street.

I personally feel rather uncomfortable with the thought of getting murdered while walking down the street..but perhaps it is just me...

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you could be suffering from S.A.D.---seasonal affective disorder. It happens to people when they do not get enough sun. They get depressed.
    And I wouldn't count on Old Man Winter being over just yet, After all, it's only February.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness...i believe your right.
    I shall have to make my own sun, and fall in love.
    If only people realized how difficult that can be sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Spring! I cant wait to go for a walk through the forest or something when it's warmer. I always feel happy then. At the moment it just seems impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! That feeling is the most incredable feeling in the world...
    It feels like all is right in the world..

    ReplyDelete