Friday 19 February 2010

I wish i knew the future...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
What is going to happen to me in two years?
Where will I be?
Will I be in another state!?
Will I be at college and dance studios?
Will I be working for a company?

Where will I be in ten years?
Will I be married?
Will I be a spinster?
Will I be dead?

I hate not knowing…this is killing…
If I’m going to be dead in three years, I would give up my school, and focus on Ballet and Gymnastics, and everything that I truly love.
I’d take trips and make money, and spend it on experiences…
And Then I can die, quite happily..

Maybe I’ll live until Im deep in my ninties..
Then I would have time to pursue everything that I want…

For now, I guess I shall have to just focus on this paper that I’m writing..sigh

4 comments:

  1. The fun comes from not knowing...

    I think I can relate to the frustration you are experiencing however...I wish I could see where my life is going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it all depends on how you live your life, silly... if you do terribly dangerous things all the time you have a bigger chance of dying...

    for the other things though, like going to college or a dance studio or getting married; those are choices that'll be up to you, and you'll choose what you feel is best when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about sickness Patrick?
    What if i got terribly sick and just died..

    I'll read this when im ninety, and with a look of satisfaction, know i have accomplished all i wanted to...
    hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're as likely to die from a sickness as anyone... and the probability is so slim that most people can go about their lives without worrying about it...

    ...and then you'll go out into the hall, walk over to my room, burst in without knocking, wake me from my nap, and make me look at it too

    ReplyDelete