Tuesday 2 February 2010

So sorry

Goodness its been a long time...
Im sorry about that..
I was about to clean the house, when i looked at computer, and gasped.
I had forgotten you guys, and feel terrible..
So sorry...

LIFE IS WONDERFUL

There, sorry, i had to get that out..
I am so happy.
I have been depressed and constantly unhappy ever since Novemeber.
Dont you love how life turns around and your so happy you feel as if you shall split for the joy?

Life has to have it's downs in order to have its ups.
But why are there so many of them?

I shall post again soon I swear...
But for now i must rush and clean my house..because it needs to be cleaned...and my mind isnt working...

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling good! November was certainly a long time ago!! And how on Earth could you forget us!? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was busy!
    Im sorry!
    I REALLY am..

    It shan't happen again...
    Am i forgiven?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's happening that makes so you happy?

    ReplyDelete