Sunday 4 October 2009

Um..is she still breathing?

Alright..ignore the tite, there are more interesting things at hand..

First off, I bought another pair of heels!!!
The heels are about two and half inches high..and really comfy..
And they were ten dollors..60% off...
Begging on their knees to be bought..
(except that shoes dont have knees)
But you never know...
So i did them a favor, and i was kind enough to buy them.
Of course when i got home, my mum had a fit, and was like, "TO MANY SHOES!!!!"
Hehe, but there is no way i can return them..sorry

I went to a friends house yesturday, and spent the night..
It was very fun...

I was walking along, and walked right into some randem board, it hit my right in the nose and eyes. Its my own fault, i walked into it...
But what was funny, was that i did it again, half an hour later...hahahaha

But we had lots of fun...she lives in the county, and it was so nice to just get away from life..you know?

But it was fun, i almost broke my teeth by doing a cartwheel, and my heavy glass heart necklace hit my in the mouth. My finger got crushed underneath my friends foot, and i jumped off a truck, and fell backwards onto the ground. I also got pushed out the back door by my friends older brother, and he slammed the door behind me.
Just cause we were bothering him, by being in the same house.

But all in all, very fun..hehe
Oh gee, ive said it was fun about five times, but you know..thats how fun it was...
I need another adjective...

They dropped me off at church, and i saw my mum, and she was like, "Hi, your going home with that other family, after church. I have to get home. Bye."
Ouch...
But so i went, and i got home, and got lectured about the shoes, then she dashed off to lunch and to see a movies with some friends.
Then she got home around five, and i was gone on a walk.
Then i was in my room all night, and she came in, and lectured me that i need to spend more time with her.
Oh well...

All i can do is try..

5 comments:

  1. lol, I see. About the making up for the growth stunting coffee brings, by wearing heels. Good theory. (Y)

    Oh wow. Your sleepovers sound violent. =/

    So... if your mum was already headed home, why did she make you go home with other people later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I've been meaning to ask. What's with the photo of the girl with the umbrella sitting in the rain?
    Is it you? Or just some random photo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..it wasnt violent..its just me..

    Cause she had already gone to church, and I hadnt, so i had to go, and then go home with people who were going to the same mass...

    Hahaha..
    I wish that was me...
    NO, shes randem..
    I liked that picture though...
    Cause of the rain..and the big umbrella..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude,, your new picture is EPIC! haha. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW, thanks Kota..haha
    I got bored, so i changed my blog instead of doing school..uh oh..busted..haha

    ReplyDelete