Thursday 15 October 2009

Ping Pong...Ding-a-ling...Pitter Patter down the street...

Well..im sick again..blah

But i spent most of my evening making cookies.. :)
Yum!
If there is one thing i can cook..its desserts...haha
Even if they do look a bit different, and..flat....haha
They are VERY good...

I have a ton of school tomorrow, 3 papers and math, grammer, and latin...ugh
I shouldnt have put off the papers...
Stupid Stupid Stupid Rain!!!

My dad made a fire in the fireplace...yay
It was nice and cozy.
Then he left and i tried to make another one, after that one died...
It was....smoky...and not that much of a sucess...
Lets just say..ash everywhere..and lots of smoke...
Oopsy...

I went to an exercise class with my mum and ripped something in my shoulder...
Ouch...
I could hardly move my arm...but i was in front, and i HAD to keep moving...
Utter pain...I just laughed and kept going...
I even skipped ballet, cause i was so dead...
Then, since i didnt go to ballet, mum made me help her clean the refrigerator..sigh

I think I may clean and reorganize my room again...
Ah! NO..i must do my schoolwork FIRST...sigh
Homeschooling is SO hard..ugh
Focus Focus Focus....
Blah...

Maybe i will go to the library again... :)

Ahh!
Tonight i sat on my bed, and threw myself backward, and went crashing down onto my cat...
Poor baby...so i pet him..and he started purring.. :)
I love that cat...i can squash him, but as long as im next to him, hes happy..
The other night i was sleeping, and he came up, and laid right next to my face, and he draped his paw around my head like a hug, and fell asleep..it was SO cute...

Oh dear..i should go make more cookies...goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment