Thursday 1 October 2009

Hurray for Advil and every other pain killer out there!!!

Im practically living on Advil right now, since i got these bands in my teeth.
They are keeping me teeth apart so that not tomorrow, but the next friday they can put metal bands were the rubber is, and put the braces on...ugh
If my teeth hurt this bad right now, i can just imagine what the braces will feel like...(shudder)

So my diet consists of Advil, tea, and noodles...
I tried a sandwich this morning, before the Advil kicked in..not a good idea..
So i practically swallowed the rest the whole, and then resorted back to something softer...

Blah..my room is a mess...
It probubly looks normal to everyone else..but i cant stand it.
It looks a bit to lived in for my taste.
I rather it be spotlessly clean...
Speaking of which..i should dust....

Im staring at a picture of a 'skull and cross bones' that i have on my wall..
Some little boy gave it to me...hahaha
Have you ever noticed that the skull has perfect teeth...
Maybe its just that way in this one picture, but seriously...
I dont think pirate flags would have their skulls with perfect teeth...
Perhaps I have stopped making sense...
Perhaps i was never making sense in the first place...

Ah well...i get brownie points for trying..

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, ouch. Braces. I've heard they're prety painful.
    When my friend first got them on, like a day later, I kept poking her teeth. I suppose that was a little insensitive. =P
    It's okay; I won't do that to you.

    lol. Yay. Have I found another anal cleaner? =D
    My rooms a little messy right now. Oh, it is killing me. I should probably be up there right now cleaning it. haha.

    You bring up an interesting point with the pirate teeth. I doubt their teeth would be perfect - if they even had any at all.

    Uhmm, my dog is kind of a bit of both. She's got Shephard in her, so she's big, but she's got Staffie in her, so she's short.
    Hang on, I'll find you a photo.

    http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg250/Talirhee/Laughing.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...i laughed when i read that you poked her teeth..haha what a great friend.

    Yes..sigh you have..oh dear..
    But i think its good to be clean...
    I just go beyond the need..

    HAHA, very true, they would be missing a few..

    Your dog is SO cute!!
    Awww..i love her..
    Give her a hug for me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, exactly. There's nothing wrong with dusting three times a week. haha. And scrubbing down walls, and shampooing carpet, and scrubbing the grout with vinegar and bi carb soda and *sigh*
    Okay, maybe there is a little wrong with it.

    Haha, I did. I gave her a big hug and lots of kisses on the head.
    I'm not lying, I actually did it.
    Most people laugh it off and say, "yeah, okay. Will do."
    But no, I actually did it.
    I now smell of dog because you wanted me to give her a hug for you.
    Okay, yeah. I think you get the point. haha. I'm just going to stop now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh..shampooiung the carpet..i dont need to do that cause mum just bought new carpet..
    And scrubbing the grout, hadnt considered it..let me go grab some vinegar and bi carb soda...hee hee

    Aww, thanks Kota..your dog now feels ver loved, and you smell like a dog..
    I guess you cant both be happy at once...haha

    ReplyDelete