Wednesday 14 October 2009

Find one song, one last refrain...one song to leave behind..

Sitting at the library, listening to Sweeney Todd, and looking out at the pond.
I'm warm and dry, and the rain is falling on the pond in soft rings.
The ducks and geese are floating along delicately...its really pretty.

It would be perfect if i didnt have to do school, and if i had eaten lunch before coming...

Thunder is rumbling, and i just saw the strangest thing...
There was a huge white dog standing in the back feild, but he was so large, i could see him perfectly.
He's gone now, maybe i was just seeing things, but it sort of worked with the picture.

I had the most horrible dream this morning about my dad, and i woke up so scared.
Then ten minutes later my dad showed up, and i was telling myself, "Calm face, no emotion."
HAHA...
It was soo scary..

I was sitting at the computer, and it was around two in the morning, and suddenly a car pulled up, and i freaked out.
I shut down the computer and ran to my room, and pretended to be doing school, and then the door rang and it turned out to be my dad, but i was still scared, and then i woke up..

I shouldnt be scared..but it was weird..
I didnt have any reason to be scared...

2 comments:

  1. Whoa. You do your schoolwork at the library? I always wanted to do that, but my mum was like, "Why? You have a desk and the internet here. If you want a book, go up and borrow one. It's more quiet here, anyway."
    So I very quickly gave up on that fantasy.

    What a strange dream...
    It reminds me of this creepy movie I saw. Paperhouse.
    It's not even scary, but it's like the only one that scares me. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I would have enjoyed it if i had gotten alot of school done..but i spent half the time staring out the window wistfully...haha

    Tell your mother its the atmosphere...

    Paperhouse?
    Hmm..i shall have to see it...

    ReplyDelete