Sunday 6 September 2009

Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry

Okay..I know ive been a horrible person, and have not been commenting or posting..
Im just a busy sort of person...i still love you guys...though i know ive been a bad friend...

Umm...
I went to California...that was fun...surprisingly..
I hadnt expected it to be...
I actually got to play mini golf with my dad, haha
I'm really bad at it, but its all good...

Ballet starts up again this month..and school starts tomorrow...
Fun Fun...
I have resolved to be extra good at ballet, and get a solo part...
That would be amazing...

Ill keep you posted...
Sorry once more...

2 comments:

  1. You came to California and you didn't even think of contacting me?!

    *Gasp!*

    It's okay, tho. I doubt it that you came to my little corner of LA County...

    And yes...you need to comment more. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry Im sorry!!!
    Though my parents would have been awfully curious to know how i knew you...
    haha...

    I was in downtown San Jose...

    Okay..i shall... :)

    ReplyDelete