Wednesday 16 September 2009

Dying...

Please do not read this post, it is just me complaining at myself..

I admit it now, I'm lonely..
I sit in the house for hours on end, and do school..
I know the rest of you are doing school to, but at least there are other humans around you..
My cat just sleeps all day..
If I ever had any time i would take walks..but i never do..
All the time i do have, i spend on the computer..haha
But I'm not complaining about THAT...

Ballet has started, and every class has at least those two 4 year olds, who huff, roll their eyes, and act like they cant beleive they are wasteing their time doing some stupid class their mum put them in..
I'm all for kicking them out.. :)
But I love all the rest..and yes i do have a bad habit of picking favorites...

Haha, i know this may sounds weird, but im going to complain about complaining..
I hate complaining...though i love it when others complain to me..
I dont know why..I like to hear other peoples problems...
But i know not everyone is like that..and i have to be careful..
I love to complain, and i shouldnt do it..
Thats why i asked you guys not to read this post...haha

Im very........frustrated....
momentarily....
Im just going to go do school..sigh
And die...

9 comments:

  1. Alright, let's start with the last thing you said. Do I even need to get angry at you for saying that? Because you know how much I disapprove.

    Anyway, on a more sympathetic note, I'm sorry it's so lonely. Oh well, I prescribe a pot of tea and no banging into walls.

    And complaining is alright. I know you need it, Rae Rae.

    Be good, talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick...you dont listen well, do you?
    I said do NOT read it..
    But Im sorta glad you did, your advice sounds lovely..
    I shall go brew a cup of tea, and walk slowly and not bang into anything..

    No, sigh..
    Dont get angry, I know you disapprove..
    Im sorry...

    Awww, Rae Rae?
    I like that name...lots
    :)

    Alright, talk to you then..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAD to read it when I saw that. You know that.

    Yes, well, don't die.

    I thought you may.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh..what should i have put?
    "Patrick Read This?"
    Then you would have also...
    haha
    There is no way around it..

    Yes sir, i shall try hard not to..
    I shant die until next summer, after we go kayaking..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope

    You'd better not, otherwise I shan't take you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I die you wont take me again?
    I would think not, its hard to get a spirit to paddle its owwn kayak...considering the paddle keeps falling through its hands..

    Alright Alright...
    I sha'nt die at all...
    But neither shall you..
    Cause that would be soo not fair if you died first, just because i said i wouldnt die, until you say i can..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hush... that wasn't the desired effect.

    I don't think you have to worry about me dying for a while... and is that a promise? you won't die?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I promise i will not die.
    Now get better, before i regret that promise..

    ReplyDelete