Monday 28 September 2009

For disappearing acts, it's hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work.

Time..where does it all go?
I really hate clocks..i have a feeling that they sit there and eat time...
They eat it so fast, you hardly ever feel it going by...
During the sumer, or when your bored, the clock is full, and time drags on...
Sigh..

I have bought a pair of red shoes that are four inches tall..
Everyone looks at me, and gives a very approving nod, saying, "You finally grew!"
And then they look at my feet, and shuffle away quicky....embarresed..hahaha
I now look like the average fifteen year old, average height at least...

Personality will never be average, normal, or even human..hahaha
My personality is 100% panda, and if that doesnt make sense, its best not to ask, cause its a long story and i dont have enough time to tell it..
But if your still interested, i will tell you in about fifty years or so, when i have time to actually think, and have my wits about me...

School is driving me crazy...but i sorta love it..
Mum is going to take me to get my permit next week...im very scared..well excited and scared..
Umm..ballet keeps me sane, as sane as i will ever be, and so does Patrick, Kota, and Chaos...
Hahaha..

Its Monday, so there is still a chance that this might be a good week...
Hope you guys have a wonderful week also..
And I'll post when i think of more to say...haha

Loves to all..

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I know you'll never grow up. No shoe could fool me.

    I also understand the panda personality and it makes perfect sense. They're such tipsy little fellows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh..gee thanks Pat..

    I think your the ONLY one who will...hahahah
    sigh...im not tipsy, just slightly dizzy and not feeling well, and im not a fellow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be happier with the situation, silly. you've found eternal youth... until you die, that is.

    you're tipsy, and dizzy, and... aww, still not feeling well?

    ReplyDelete