Thursday 10 September 2009

haha, I know im insane, but you know how i told you guys i was so busy, well i want more..
I want to get another cat or two, and i want a ferret or a chin chilla..

I might be taking yet another class, besides my ballet, math, and latin classes.
Im hoping to take up theater.
Which would be really fun!
I want to take it to get better, everyone says im a born actress, but thats not why im taking it.
Im taking it for confidence.
I have a fear of performing in front of people, its weird i know.
When i perform ballet, the lights are shining in my eyes and i cant see anyone distincly.
Ah well, if my dad will pay for it, then i can..

My phone..supposedly my mum said i can have her phone when she gets a new upgrade, but i dont like her phone, its breaking.
So if i do get it, im taking it in there and demanding a different phone cause that one works horrifically terrible.

Oh, and just for the sake of telling you guys, i now have this thing where i collect randem stuff and keep it. My collection has in it, a stress ball in the shape of a brain, a dog color, and small glass heart, a candle with some persons soul in it, so if i burn it i kill them...
A red starbucks mitten, a kids slinky, etc...
haha
I have them decked out all over my room plus more, it just adds charactor to my room...

Oh!!
I saw the most amazing thing at the store the other day!!
It was a red ball, medium sized. It was fluffy and squishy.
And very very soft.
If you throw it on the floor it makes a huge sound, like those fake spring noises you hear on TV.
It was amazing and almost undescribable..
My mum wouldnt buy it for me, but if i ever get ten bucks randemly..haha
I know what im buying...

Patrick, I might buy you one, a bright RED one, just so you have have something totally odd in your room... :)
Arent i kind...

7 comments:

  1. "Sigh," how sweet of you. :¬\

    Acting classes would be good for you. Ask them to teach you how to act nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor chinchilla cat ferret thing.

    Seriously, acting lessons would be good for you.

    So, get your new phone soon. That will make it a bit less-difficult to call you.

    A stress ball in the shape of a brain? "Sigh," only you...

    I can see how that appeals to you. If you got one for me it would probably end up tripping me or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA, i love it, and thank you for commenting twice it was most thoughtful of you, im glad you deicided to talk more..or i deicided for you..or something like that..

    No, not poor ferret cat chin chilla thing, im going to be a wonderful mother to it and try not to sit on it..

    Pat..they dont teach you how to be nice, whenever im in a play, im the bad person, hahaha they are the most fun to play.

    Definitly, im trying...
    You have to admit my mum wasnt that scary when she answered the phone..

    haha..its amazing...
    You would love it..
    actually, i lied, no you wouldnt...

    dang it, you figured out the evil plan...
    well, when it trips you, it makes an awsome sound, so its its all good right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah...see how long my comment was pat?
    Not short...
    haha i didnt realize it was that long til now..
    Take notes..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I think you made up my mind for me...

    Well, we'll see I guess.

    If you play the bad person, why do you need acting lessons?

    No she wasn't that scary but I was still very scared.

    Yeah, I saw the picture. "Sigh"

    Not quite... noooot quite.

    Yes, it was a long comment. But notice how it was all in response to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha..oops, sorry..
    I should stop doing that..

    sigh

    sigh

    Haha, unlike your mum she didnt make a single comment...

    dont sigh at that, the brain stress ball is amazing..

    well, you'll change your mind if you ever hear the sound..
    If i buy one I'l send you a video of my throwing it and its making tat awsome sound..haha

    Sigh...but yours was in response to my origenal post...
    I cant win this arguement can I?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, no problem.

    Ooh, two sighs.

    That's good.

    I sigh because you think it's amazing. It's just a touch weird.

    Well, we'll see.

    No.

    ReplyDelete