Thursday 14 May 2009

Scary...

I forgot one thing, so I'll tell you now...
I had a really creepy dream last night, it really scared me...
I was some girl...and there was this guy with her...
I'm an only child, but in my dream, I had an older brother...
It kind of went like this:

"Ah! You make me so annoyed sometimes! Just leave me alone! I don't want to talk you anymore. I'm leaving!" he yelled.
I looked up at him, and silently backed away."Don't leave me," I whispered."You promised you'd never leave.."

All the sudden everything went black, and I woke up...
It was so weird, almost like a story being told, or us acting out a play...
Why do people have to yell at me in my dreams to?
Whats really creepy, is that I remember it so exactly...

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that sounds interesting! I looked it up on a dream interpretation site and i came up with this:

    If you do not have a brother and dream that you have one, then he may symbolize characteristics that you need to acknowledge within yourself. The brother in your dream can also be synonymous with a close friend or buddy. Brother also has religious implications and thus represents spiritual issues. Consider also the familiar phrase "big brother is watching you" which indicate that your dream has to deal with issues of authority and oppression.

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, yeah..it does, thank you!

    Oh gosh..I hope it doesn't mean one of my close friends is going to get mad at me and leave...

    Or someone else close...

    ReplyDelete