Monday 18 May 2009

Hurt...

Ugh...so yesturday, on Sunday, I went to this party with my parents...
It was mainly for the parents, but some brought their children...
The little kids played outside, and the older kids, (teenagers) where downstairs.

There were alot of guys, and me...
Lovely, so I just sat there, listening to them being perverted, and rolling my eyes. Ugh...

There was this small coin on the floor, so I picked it up, and threw it towards the couch,
and it accidentally hit one of the guys! I was really embarrassed, and said I was sorry, but his friend picked up this other metal thing, that was slightly larger,and threw it at me! It really hurt to!

Ugh, so I guess they thought they were flirting or something, but all day, if they had something, they'd just throw it at me..I was shocked...

This one guy kept getting in my face about every little thing, he would literally be like a centimeter from my face...Creepy!

I also got hit with a rular, once accidentally, second time on purpose, and slapped with a belt, that happened to be laying around, on the floor! Gosh!

What is the matter with boys, do they feel some urge to pick on the smallest person in the room...?
Not only was I the only girl, but the smallest, the shortest, the prettiest..haha just kidding...

Some other guy wanted my chair, and when I wouldn't give it to him, he picked me up, and lifted me off it, setting me on the floor, he was bold enough to take my chair...

I used to know them all really well, and be friends with them, but I haven't seen them in, what? Two years? They were all best friends, so that left me out, anyway...

Note to self: Never hang out with the kids, go talk with the parents about the money draw back, and relationships...

7 comments:

  1. Sorry this is so long...
    I just read it over, and it sounds like I'm complaining...oops...
    Sorry, I wasn't trying to be, just realting back life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No its true Teenage boys Do not know how to flirt. They just can't behave around girls. Your right to complain! they should be educated.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, but who is going to teach them?
    Ugh... oh well, I think I'll till they mature...

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very violent of them to hit you with objects! Thats not acceptable in any situation! >:X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! Argh...!!!
    They make me mad...
    And heck, my parents don't care...
    (scream)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Random comment. Lol!

    They hit you? Ummm....That's very bad flirting. Extremely bad. We're talking like regression to 2nd grade bad. Probably less.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know!
    Why do boys have to be so immature?
    Sorry Stephen, but boys mature when they are twenty-one haha...

    Thanks for the randem comment, I love it when people comment, it makes me feel loved!

    ReplyDelete