Wednesday 20 May 2009

Creepy...

My mother left to go the grocery store, and actually left me home by myself!
I was so proud...haha

While she was gone, this guy pulled up right in front of my house...
And got out of the car, and started staring at my house, and the neighbors house.
He looked to be about 27, and had no intention of leaving.

So, to scare him away, I went out there, to go to the mail box, which is only about
six feet away from my house. I walked out the door, and completely ignored him, pretending I hadn't even noticed him.

He got back in the car, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw him watch me go all the way
to the mailbox. I got the mail, and headed back to the house. He just sat there, as bold as could be, staring at me.

I even looked right at him, pretending to notice him for the first time, but he stared right back at me, and didn't even look away. I walked back to the house, as casual as I could, without running and screaming, and closed the door behind me.

Then I ran and locked all the doors. I saw him sit there, staring at my house for like two more minutes and then drive away.

Creeper!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. That is creepy. Maybe he like grew up there? Or is looking something up...?

    Lol!

    BTW: I'm reading the Old Testament. I don't think I'm, going to get to the New anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWE!!! Call the police!! Disgusting man! He should know its rude to stare anyway! You must have been so scared cos you were all alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Gosh! I can't even be alone without getting creeped out and for that to happen.. i think I'd die lol theres a pasture in my frineds neighbourhood who does the same thing... he just sits outside his house on the porch and stares... it sooo creepy lol I really went on in this comment wow... <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA, thats okay Angel, long comments are nice...I dont mind at all...

    And yes, I was totally creeped out Stephen...because none of my neighbors were home either...they were ALL at work...

    No, he didn't live there before Chaos, the people who used to live here had a baby girl, and they moved out fifteen years ago, and we moved in...

    ReplyDelete