Saturday 9 January 2010

Oh my gosh...

Last night, i was on the computer cause i was not able to sleep..
The computer is no longer in my room, and i now have to use it out in the family room, which is near the front door.
I am not allowed on the internet without asking...blah
But dad was gone somewhere for work...
And mum was asleep.

At one thirty, my dad walks in the door...
And there was no way i could get around him, so i quietly closed down my gmail, and clicked on some random story i had on my desktop that my friend and i were writing.

He sees me, and walks over hoping to catch me...tee hee
But i gave him a completely inniocent look, and said that i couldnt sleep, and was writing a story...
HAHA, you should have seen his face..
He had no way to get me in trouble..so he merely sent me off to bed.

I have been sick with just a cough for two weeks..
But this morning, i woke up and walked into the bathroom..
My mum was in there doing her hair..

All the sudden i felt dizzy, and my sight left me.
I couldnt see anything for about seven chaotic minutes, while my dad and mum ran around like chickens with their heads cut off, trying to help me.
As soon as i drank some juice and my sight came back i was rushed to the doctor...

What a great way to start off the morning..
But im fine now..and it turns out teenagers just have a random habit of passing out...greeat..

2 comments:

  1. OMG no way! Your computer was taken off ya? aw that means less blogging lol

    Epic win with getting your dad with the innocent look!

    I hope you're feeling better now. I used to pass out when I was younger. I have/had (not sure which) epilepsy triggered by the sun. I've been tested and doctors told me it was that but they never diagnosed it so nothing was ever done about it. I'm ok now and I only ever passed out like 3 times when I was 16. I still remember the dizzy feeling. You'll be grand =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I passed out once or twice as a teenager... not fun but glad I'm over it! What is with no one being able to sleep? My sister, best friend a few others and I are the same way. Its so odd!

    ReplyDelete