Wednesday 11 November 2009

Where is Superman when you need him?

The world is a horrible place.

You have to look at the world and dig and dig through all the nastiness until you get to the good.
I've been reading the newspaper, and its horrible depressing.

I found myself glancing at it, and being like, "Mhmm, someone was killed, someone saved animals, and someone found their 8 year old daughter lying dead and bloody in a ditch...thats nice."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! No its not....
Some lady just got kidnapped, in a house not far from where the mangled little girl was found.
No one found that little girl until three years later or something. I think she was taken when she was five....anyway...

Why do I read it? Dont ask me...
Why cant i stop? I have no idea..but everyday it shows up on our driveway, and I waltz merrily over to pick it up and to read about who was killed, hurt, or arrested...

Lovely....

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh... well it sounds like some part of your subconscious wants you to remember that the world is a dangerous place and to be careful! which is good to an extent, but remember there is a lot of good in the world too!

    Love
    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!
    I havent heard from you in forever!!
    I thought you were gone for good.. :(

    True..i guess i should get out more...
    But im a bit overly careful...haha..i have to learn to even it out i guess..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's depressing. haha.
    Can I ask whereabouts you're from in America? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. :)

    ReplyDelete